About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Signs: Falling Out or Coming Back.

Signs are meant to show us a certain object without any words. The better the sign the more people will recognize it. Look around yourself right now, signs are everywhere. They range from the no smoking sign on the campus or the boy and girl bathroom signs. If one object was to be studied the true meaning of it would be put together just as if it was a puzzle.
Some signs were huge, but sadly they are not in use anymore.
This is the recently buried myspace sign. This use to be one of the biggest social networks out there. Sadly, facebook and youtube came along and killed it. I guess that this can teach us something very valuable. You have to keep up with the competition to stay in the game.
This is the new network sign. People come here to watch other people's videos and to make their own. This website almost single handedly killed our dear old friend, myspace. Looking at this symbol you can easily tell it means the website youtube. Everyone, well almost everyone can recognize this logo. This goes to show you that as new things come along, other are put to rest :/

No comments:

Post a Comment