About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My typical Day

Well since school has started i have done a lot of school work. Nothing really ever changes. Well the weekends are when i have fun. It is finally the time i can sleep in and go out places. i usually sleep in so late becuase during the week i have to wake up at 5:40 in the morning. Well i also try to get done as most of my work for the week  done during the weekend. Well my days are usually boring. I don't really do anything else but homework. Well hey its good enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment