About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween

This is a time where everyone can go out and express themselves in how they dress without being judged by anyone. It is a time to go out with your friends and just have a good time. Also it is a time to GET SOME FREE CANDY. Well everything about halloween i like. I like the idea that we get to dress up, that its an excuse to let your parents hang out with our friends, and it is all around a good time. Halloween is also during my favorite season, fall. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a good halloween. I can say this becuase like i said in my earlier posts I came from Philly and that was where all of my friends were so they were not able to hang out with my on that good day. So now that i am here i am able to hang out with some of the people from Med-Arts. well i hope that i am right about this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment