About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Great Gatsby

         When I first started to read this book, I honestly thought that it was going to be one of the worst books that I have ever read. Now that i am almost finished this book, I came to find out that it is not that bad. There are some slow parts but the story to it fixes them. To help me on my way to finishing this book i wanted to write a blog on the pros and cons of the book called The great Gatsby.
        There are some pros to this book. One of the pros would have to be that it was written so long ago. When I pick up this book it is almost like I am looking through a miror to the past. This also makes me feel like I am reading about history. Another pro to this book would have to be that it describes the characters nicly.
        There are cons, and they may out weigh the pros by a little. The first con of the book would have to be that the chapters were too long. This ment that there was more pages to read in the time period. Another con would be that there were too many characters. They do introduce the characters nicle and describe them but it sometimes is hard to keep track. The last con would have to be that there were a few slow chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment