About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Year As Of Now

        Well the begining of the first marking period brought the begining of a new chapter in my personal book of life. I thought that high school was the best thing that had happened to me. This was since eigth grade of course. It was honestly amazing in the begining. I had freedom, I was doing good in school. I loved it. Then I went to Philadelphia. I relized how much I missed the city. I missed all my old friends. I wanted to see them so bad. Also it was such a drastic change. i went from a city catholic school to a less city-like public school. Nothing seemed good.
        Later in the begining of the second marking period I relized that I didn't even think that I wanted to be a doctor. I didn't even know if this was the school that I wanted to be in. This whole situation was a big mess that had to be cleaned. I then thought about it and came to the conclusion that this is the best place to be.
       Now I am getting use to this school. I came to the conclusion that this school holds the best oppurtunity for me in the future. I just have to see what the future has in hold for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment