About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

That Crazy Italian Lady

-dedicated to my grandma (I asked her what to blog about and said herself)

There once was an old women,
she worked a hard life raising three children.
She raised them the best she can,
with the help of her beloved man.

She loved that man with her whole heart,
it must have been love right from the start.
They grew old together and supported each other,
after helping each other they then helped another.

Her time raising her children was quite hard,
She played with them, being no yard.
She raised them with an iron fist,
You may think this is much but it is just first on the list.

Her heart was as big as her kitchen,
she never knew where she was able to pitch in.
Everyone in her house would be stuffed,
but to her that was never enough.

No one would ever leave her house unfed,
if they did, "COME BACK" she always said.
They were lavished with spaghetti and meatballs,
they would be so stuffed they were about to fall.

She never knew when her hospitality was enough,
she treated you right with all that good stuff.
Her home was not hers, it was the whole street's,
she is use to comments like "Oh that is so sweet!"

Now in her old days she is just the same,
her family is now comfortable with calling her insane.
Not once has she ever thought of herself,
her belongings, like something you could take off a shelf.

She was most talked about on her street
she was famous for being so sweet.
Her love like a big bowl of gravy
They always began with "That crazy Italian Lady"

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this post is sooo nice brandon! :D im sorry i couldnt think of a better word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cute!!! my 2 favorite parts::
    1. Her heart was as big as her kitchen
    2. her family is now comfortable with calling her insane.

    hahahhaahha

    ReplyDelete