About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The meaning of communication

            Communication is the ability to talk to others effectively. This is how you interact with the people around you. Communication gives you the power to talk to other people. The picture to the side shows how people must communicate. This shows that without communication the world would not be as connected as we are today. This is a giant role in any human being's life. We use communication everyday of our lives. This is how we learn in school, get directions, everything we do is through communication. There are many different forms of communication. There are cell phones, computers, social network, talking, etc. This blog is a form of communication  If communication was not present, people start to mess up on everyday things.
           Without communication the world would be a very different place. Many wars have happened or were stopped from happening through communication. A very recent event happened in the world through communication. The people of the country of Egypt used a form of communication to their advantage. The mass of the people had various online accounts and they used these accounts to talk to each other about a revolution. This caused all of the people to form a protest and chaos has been a result. Without communication that protest would have been very different, or it wouldn't have happened.
          Communication plays a colossal role in my life. Much of school work is done through communication over the internet. I use multiple forms of communication on a daily basis. I use a facebook account to keep in contact with my friends, I own a cellphone, have a blog, and I talk to the people around me.Without communication we would not know what to do and when we had to do it. I personally would be lost without communication. I am the type of person who has to talk to people to know what to do. I like to be told exactly what to do in things such as projects. Almost everything we do, is done through communication.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon,

    Where is the video? It's well done otherwise. 4 (86%)

    -Mr. Williams

    ReplyDelete