About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Homework

Well this is something that everything gets but almost no one wants. I guess that in the end homework is good for us becuase it gives us a chance to practice what we learned and to make sure that we know what we are doing. Well there is a lot of homework this year and that ius something a little new to me. I at first did not like this becuase of the amount of homework but now i have gotten use to this. I guess that i have gotten use to this becuase i learned more time management skills. Whern i look at it in the long run homework was a good thing for me to have this year although i would rather not have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment