About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Reading

When a good book is found it is almost like your best friend. You never want to leave it. All that you want to do all day is just read. Lately i have been reading a lot of good books. I would like this good book streak to continue. The next book that i am going to be reading is the Great Gatsby. This book seems to have some slow points in them from reading a little of the first chapter. Most people that have read this book that i talk to, do not like it. I hope that i will like it however.
Reading has done good for me. Whenever I am stressed and just want to relax i take out a book and I feel fine. It is almost like a different world that I can get away from. If one thing is true it is that I will never give up my hope of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment