About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

review on the sea life in Austrailia

I personaly have never been to Austrailia, but I know a few people who have been. They all say that the sites there are amazing. One thing that I would love to go and do is scuba diving. Being on the coast of Austrailia and the Great Barier Reef not being far off there is nothing better to do. The amount of sea life there is massive. It ranges from the little sea crab to the mighty great white shark. You would have to be careful swimming there.
One thing for sure is that you will not be disappointed in the types of sea life. The oceans there are salt water. The salt water fish are generally more colorful than the fresh water fish. Some of the sea life there are not as peaceful as the seem. There are many deadly creatures there. Some of these creature have venom in them like the jellyfish. Another fish that you would have to look out for is the Great White. You will not have to look far to see this!
As a whole no one would be dissappointed seeing thse fish. Anyone would like to see something bright and cheerful. Not everything there is deadly. One day I would love to be able to say that I was here and to be able to say i scubba dived in the Great Barrier Reef.

No comments:

Post a Comment