About Me

Well, this is my blog for most of my school essays. I like to write essays so some of my posts are done on my own. I am just a normal highschooler going to a completely DIFFERENT school. It is tough learning how to go to school completely different. Well i hope that you stay my follower so you can see, LIFE ACCORDING TO ME.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The School Year As Of Now

Well it is already the end of the First marking period. This is also my first marking period in the school system becuase i am use to having trimesters. This is almost exciting because this is showing that time is really going fast and I also am confident that I did good in all subjects. This school truly is going fast. I remember the very first day of school when everyone was meeting each other. Just today everyone was talking all of their opinions on each other the first day. Everyone thought that i would be quiet and awkward, they were wrong! Everyone is so great in this program. This is almost like the school hand picked each one us to be good for each other. The program is good too. i stilll have a lot more to go for the year and i hope that it is just as good as this marking period.

No comments:

Post a Comment